GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
We seek a Software Engineer passionate about writing software to solve business problems. In this key role you will design, develop, assess, and troubleshoot software applications and products. This includes determining use cases, architecting, designing, configuring, coding, developing, unit testing, and documenting software specifications and code throughout the software project life cycle.
• Develop Microsoft SQL Server procedures, functions, tables, and indexes
• Generate and provide database interfaces to support application development
• React quickly to changing requirements
• Construct maintainable T-SQL
• Debug and offer solutions to poor performing or incorrect queries
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
• Quick learner and able to learn individually with some guidance
• Interested in SQL and database design
• Exposure to Object Oriented Programming
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Server
• Good communication skills
• Strong teamwork ethic
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart