Requisition #: 56127
Job Title: Senior iOS Applications Developer
Country: United States
State: New Jersey
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Information Technology we are committed to delivering it - for our clients and colleagues around the world. Whether it's the latest in mobile apps, the best in operating platforms or the most secure systems - Information Technology plays a critical role in ADP's growth. ADP is recognized as an innovation leader, and is on the Forbes list of the top 100 Most Innovative Companies in the World and is ranked in the Top 50 on IDG's Computerworld list of the 100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology (IT).
Technology at ADP. It's the foundation of the products and services that have made us a world-wide leader in workforce solutions. With us, you can combine technical skills and business acumen, to effectively consult as well as solve technical challenges. You have the opportunity to train on leading-edge technologies that continually redefine what's possible in our industry.
Senior Application Developer
ADP Innovation Labs - Senior iOS Application Developer
Location: ADP Corporate Office, Roseland, NJ
ADP is searching for an experienced Sr. iOS Application Developer with a passion for innovation to join our high performance Innovation Labs team and revolutionize the way we serve our clients. The successful candidate will have strong mobile iOS application development, MVC design, agile development and communication skills, and will thrive in a very forward-looking, fast-paced, fluid environment.
1. Build and maintain iPhone and iPad applications
2. Implement and maintain new features
3. Participate on application architecture definitions
4. Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
1. Required: 2 years experience
2. Highly Desired:
- Cocoa Touch
- iOS SDK
- Objective C
- MVC Pattern
- Interfacing with server side APIs
- Crash File Debugging
- App Store Submission of commercial applications
- Enterprise Distribution
- Skilled communicator
- Native app security
- Agile development
- Manually coding the user interface - not using the designer
- Mac SDK
- Apple Platform Developer (with Portfolio)
1. Leadership: Not only at the management level, but at the individual level - having the confidence and resilience to take risks - be self empowered.
2. Communication: Understand and express ideas/solutions in a comprehensive and practical format - knowledge sharing.
3. User Focus: An absolute focus on the user (internal or external) experience - every aspect of a solution should be productized for ease of use.
4. Improvisation: The ability to think across disciplines and existing boundaries (technologies/business/geographies) - lateral thinking.
5. Collaboration: Teamwork with a positive approach to ambiguity.
6. Research: An inclination to continuous research inside and outside the current focus fields.
7. Influence by example: Scientific proof of an idea (success or failure) as the presentation tool - represent an idea in order to promote it.
8. Technical Knowledge: Broad and deep technical knowledge with a strong focus on data/objects and API/contracts.
9. Abstract Thinking: View of ideas and solutions as abstractions/patterns that can be leveraged/adapted/reused - deliver frameworks instead of point solutions.
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
The Benefits of a Career at ADP:
At ADP, our associates are the key to our success! At ADP you will enjoy a vibrant and diverse organization with exceptional leadership committed to providing every associate with career building opportunities. Our environment is fast paced and dynamic with work/life initiatives that allow for individual goals to be realized. ADP offers benefits that are second to none.
Some Benefits Include:
Plus, you will have access to our extensive offering of on-line and instructor led training which is made available to all associates through our Global Learning.
- Pension Plan
- Company Matched 401K
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Personal Days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
The TOP reasons to ADVANCE your career ADP !!!
- TOP NOTCH benefits package, 401K and Pension plan, along with numerous company perks for all associates
- ComputerWorld Top 100 Best Places to Work in I/T
- InformationWeek: Ranked 7th of top business technology innovators
- Fortune's list of America's Most Admired Companies
- DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity
- Forbes list of The World's Most Innovative Companies
- Diversity MBA Magazine: "50 Out Front for Diversity Leadership: Best Places for Diverse Managers to Work"
- One of only 4 AAA rated organizations by Standard & Poor's
- Corporate Equality Index: 100% rating and "Best Places to Work" by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation for LGBT employees
- Ranked # 1 by Fortune Magazine in the payroll services
- Working Mother Magazine Best Places to Work
- Invested more than $12 million in tools and programs over the last three years to enhance our employees
- Equality Company of the Year
- Training Magazine Rank #17 of the Top 125
All Locations: United States, Roseland, NJ
Job Category: Technology
Area of Interest: Applications Programming/Analysis
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired...