At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a “ SAP - Time Management Consultant ” to join our team in “ Yonkers, New York, USA ” .
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
The candidate should exhibit the following requirements: -
Candidate should have at least 10 years of industry experience. Senior Consultant with 5 - 10 years of Experience in SAP HCM Consulting with a minimum of 5 years Position Control experience and End to End implementations covering all phases in ASAP Methodology: blueprint, design, and configuration to go-live and production support the below skills:
- Expert in integration between Organizational Management & Personnel Administration
- Expert in Personnel Administration as it relates and integrates with Time Management in SAP
- Excellent knowledge of interface development from time systems to SAP Infotypes
- Experience with Kronos time entry into SAP
- Public Sector or health care experience with Unions Bargaining Agreements
- Good understanding of SAP Best Practices
- Should be able to define Business processes & requirements and translate them in SAP Solution Landscape
- Expert in writing schemas and the integration between time and pay
- Able to design the solution, Configure the system as per the solution design, prepare the Test plans & train the business users
- Able to design Time Management Process business process models
- Knowledge and experience in workflow
- Expert in the Time Management approval processes
- Able to design the Authorization matrix for various business user groups
- Able to work with Key stake holders at different levels
- Excellent communication & Presentation skills
* Bachelor's Degree
*At least 10 years of industry experience
* At least 5 -7 years’ experience in SAP HR (HR functional business experiences a plus)
* At least 5 year experience in their functional area of expertise
* At least 1 year experience in Public Sector would be helpful
* English: Fluent
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world, with operations in more than 40 countries. The 6th largest global IT services...