The DFMWR mission is to create and maintain"First Choice" MWR products and service for America's Army, essential to a ready self-reliant force.
Challenge Yourself - Be an Army Civilian - Go Army!
This is a FLEXIBLE (FLEX) position. Flex employees serve ina continuing position on a schedule or as needed basis. There is no upper limitt to the number of the hoursa FLEX employee may work.
Flex employee ARE NOT eligible to participate in Health and Life Insurance Programs or in Retirement and 401(k) Savings Plan.
Location : DFMWR , Community Club Fort Buchanan, Puerto Rico KEY REQUIREMENTS
Proof of U.S. Citizenship and/or Permanent U.S, Residency is required
Direct Deposit is required
Social Security card is required
Satisfactory completion of pre-employment check IAW AR 215-3 required DUTIES:
Maintains property accountability records. Prepares issue, turn-in and other transaction documents for non-expendable property. Maintains a register of transaction documents and makes necessary posting to the property accountability records.
Physically inventories property at periodic intervals. Prepares inventory adjustments as appropriate. Reviews and edits requisitions, assures data is correct. Revises quantities ordered based on number of items on hand. Investigates receiving documents involving discrepancies. Processes receipt transactions for material being received.
Work experience related to the duties described above. Basic typing skills. 40WPM
Ability to follow oral and written in English and possess basic math skills.
Conditions of Employment:
Satisfactory completion of pre-employment background checks in accordance with AR 215-3, 2-1.
In order to ensure good customer service and safety in performing these duties the incumbent must have a good command of the English language to include the ability to speak and be understood clearly and to be able to read comprehend written policies, directives, labels, etc.
Conditions of employment:
1. You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
2. E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal Law requires DHS to use the E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires, and obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system as a condition of continued employment. The U.S. Department of Army is an E-Verify Participant.
3. All required background check of AR 215-3 must be successfully completed and maintained. Satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) that will be initiated prior to appointment to a NAF position..
4. Social Security Card must be presented at time of appointment to NAF position.
5. You will be required to provide proof of US permanent residency status.
6. Direct Deposit of Pay is required.
8. A food handler examination is required as required by local medical authority.
9. Male applicants born after December 31, 1959 must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
10. You will be required to complete a DA FORM 3433-1 Supplemental Employment Application Form, and OF 306 Declaration of Federal Employment to a NAF position.
11. Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in the Vacancy Announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
Military Spouse Peference (MSP) PCS Orders or equivalent for Military Spouses requesting Spouse Employment Preference.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is complete, a review of your application will be made to ensure you meet the job requirements. To determine if you are qualified for this job, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the occupational questionnaire. The numeric rating you receive is based on your responses to the questionnaire. The score is a measure of the degree to which your background matches the knowledge, skills and abilities required of this position. If, after reviewing your resume and or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and or experience your score can and will be adjusted to more accurately reflect your abilities. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating. BENEFITS:
Flex employee ARE NOT eligible to participate in Health and Life Insurance Programs or in Retirement and 401(k) Savings Plan. OTHER INFORMATION:
1. If you are a current career or career-conditional Federal employee or former Federal employee who has reinstatement eligibility, you must submit a copy of your latest SF-50 "Notification of Personnel Action" and/or a copy of the SF-50 that reflects career or career-conditional tenure, or you will not be considered under the merit promotion process. Also, you should submit your most recent performance appraisal.
2. If you are a male applicant who was born after 12/31/59 and are required to register under the Military Selective Service Act, the Defense Authorization Act of 1986 requires that you be registered or you are not eligible for appointment in this agency.
3.You can apply for a non-competitive appointment if you meet the basic eligibility requirements and you are eligible for special appointment such as those authorized for the severely disabled; certain Vietnam era and disabled veterans; returned volunteers from the Peace Corps or Vista, etc. Please indicate the type of special appointment you are seeking, if any, on your application and follow all other instructions for applying shown in this announcement.
4. All qualification requirements must be met within 30 days after the closing date of this announcement. Additional information on the qualification requirements is outlined in the OPM Qualifications Standards Handbook of General Schedule Positions. It is available for your review in our office, in other Federal agency personnel offices, and on OPM's web site at http://www.opm.gov/qualifications .
usajobs.gov - 9 months ago
The Army is a key component of the U.S. Armed Forces, providing expeditionary land forces wherever and whenever they are required. Working...