This position is responsible for designing and documenting database architecture.
Note: The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar.
- Design and document database architecture.
- Build database schemas, tables, views, and stored procedures.
- Analyze and maintain performance requirements.
- Install, configure, and update MySQL on servers.
- Set-up and maintain replication.
- Monitor database systems.
- Provide 24/7 support for critical applications.
- Evaluate and recommend new database technologies.
- 1-3 years of database design coursework and/or experience.
- 1-3 years experience with MySQL 5.x or certification.
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems preferred.
- SQL Server 2008 knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient in both written and conversational English.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment with multiple priorities and projects.
- Requires initiative to work when necessary to meet deadlines or when working on high-priority projects.
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral Communications
- Written Communications
- Detail oriented
Click Here to Submit Your Resume