Technical Administrative Assistant -
We are currently looking for an individual to provide administrative support to programs, activities and staff. Advanced Excel knowledge and some database experience will be needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform administrative activities such as travel arrangements, expense reports, calendar maintenance/scheduling and meeting coordination in a timely manner
- Update staffing and inventory databases
- Edit and create documents using PowerPoint, Excel and Word while ensuring all documents produced adhere to Lionbridge’s document standards
- Proofreads and reformats documents and/or reports for errors and clarity
- Creates and/or edits documents such as meeting agendas, presentations, reports, etc.
- Responsible for various administrative activities related to department
- Completes special projects as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 1-3 years office experience in an administrative support role
Candidates interested in this position can apply on line at http://lionbridge.apply2jobs.com and reference position number GDT8353.
- Strong written and oral communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability in exercising tact and diplomacy in dealing with various levels of employees/managers
- Strong PC skills in Windows environment, including the creation of spreadsheets
- Experience working with databases
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX) is a leading provider of content development, globalization and testing services. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client's product and content lifecycle -- from content development to globalization, testing and maintenance. Global organizations in all industries rely on Lionbridge services to increase international market share, speed adoption of global products and content, and enhance their return on enterprise applications and IT system investments. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge now maintains more than 50 solution centers in 26 countries and provides services under the Lionbridge and VeriTest brands. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com.
Lionbridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status.
Agencies - Lionbridge does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Only resumes received from contracted agencies/vendors will be considered. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Lionbridge will not be recognized and such agency will have no recourse from Lionbridge.