Job Responsibilities: |
- Manage project schedule, project plan, coordinate meetings, reporting, and related project management activities. Strong written and communication skills.
- Write, edit, and perform quality assurance on security certification and accreditation documents.
- Review documents for content and consistency, and provide input or commentary on the substance of the documents.
- Review documents for grammar, usage, spelling, and format.
- Two (2) years experience writing and editing technical material.
- Bachelor's Degree in a suitable discipline.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust.
CPSI - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -