Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment is a leader in its industry. Finger Lakes Casino & Racetrack has 1,200 video gaming machines, extensive dining options, and operates Live Thoroughbred racing 160 days a year. Simulcasting is conducted daily. Dining venues include The Vineyard Buffet, Platinum Grill, Tim Hortons, Sevens Sport Bar, and other concession outlets. Please visit www.fingerlakesracetrack.com for further facility information.
Responsible for assisting in operation of Security, EMS, and Fire Safety of the facility and for enforcing all NYS regulations and company policies and procedures. Specifically:
- Scheduling, payroll, timekeeping, training, badge access control, Banned Patrons and database management
- Management of staff – administer discipline as needed, employee relations issues, maintaining positive working relationships, recruitment, and providing direction to staff.
- Ensuring facility and employee/guest safety – annual training coordination, conflict resolution; guest assist, investigative responsibility, maintain positive relationships with local law enforcement and emergency responders.
- Act as emergency response coordinator for the facility.
- Minimum 5 years experience in security/law enforcement.
- Managerial / Supervisory experience.
- Associates degree in Criminal Science or equivalent experience.
- Employee relations / conflict resolution experience.
- Computer savvy – Office suite a must – Kronos desired.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming/racing license.
Delaware North Companies
- 2 years ago - save job