CMI Manager, Business Foresight & Forecasting
Expert in the demand planning process leading the off-take forecast process with defined goals regarding consumption, OOFR and share projection.
Provide CMI leadership and deliver best practices to MCNA in the area of forecasting, share and consumption.
Take an active role in MCNA business decision impact on RSV (MAB, Pricing, Promotional shifting.)
Provide guidance to the CMI Market Insights team in an effort to facilitate business understanding and enable performance based decisions within MCNA.
Position will require strong analytical capabilities as well as deep technical expertise in CPG consumption and forecasting methodologies. Critical success factors will include subject matter expertise as well as the ability to develop consultative relationships across the MCNA enterprise.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree program in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Have strong business acumen and manufacturing experience
- Successful experience (5-7 years) of market research from the client side or the agency side or from a marketing consultancy agency.
- Line management experience
- Market research experience in statistics and modeling
- Successful completion of a drug and background screen
- Company paid relocation is not available for this position.
As a privately-held, family-owned company, Mars North America offers benefits which reflect our commitment to attracting and retaining great people. This include excellent pay, competitive health and dental care coverage, a retirement plan, a very competitive vacation plan and unrivalled career advancement opportunities, to name just a few of our unique and generous benefits.
If you're looking for a place where you c an take ownership for your work, where the pace is fast, the environment is built around the importance of open communication, and where employees are called "associates" and treated as such, then we want to hear from you.
We value a diverse work environment and encourage qualified individuals to apply, regardless of race, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, gender and age. Mars North America is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
to learn more about our company and for information about all of our current openings. Please, no agencies.
Mars knows chocolate sales are nothing to snicker at. It makes such worldwide favorites as M&M's, Snickers, and the Mars bar. Other...