Quintiles pioneered the idea of helping pharma companies conduct objective clinical trials to establish not only whether a drug is effective, but who can take it safely. Our customers have relied on us to design and conduct rigorous clinical research for decades, from small studies to multinational mega-trials. However, we continue to develop new ways of interpreting and evaluating data that allow us to create more effective trials and determine outcomes faster. If that is your passion, we have a place for you. We are seeking an enthusiastic CRA to join our team.
The clinical research associate monitors activities at clinical study sites to assure adherence to Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), SOPs, and study protocols. Review regulatory documents as required and prepare site visit reports. Responsible for multiple projects and must work both independently and in a team environment. May participate in the study development and start-up process including reviewing protocols, designing and/or reviewing CRFs, preparing Informed Consent forms, developing study documents, organizing and presenting at investigator meetings, working with management on monitoring strategy, and/or developing project-specific CRA training. May participate in clinical training programs and maintain awareness of developments in the field of clinical research as needed.
Position will be filled at CRA or Sr CRA level depending on experience and may include customer-managed clients. - Bachelors degree required, BS preferred
https://quintiles.taleo.net/careersection/q_us cra career section/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en
- 18 months onsite CRA monitoring experience min
- Oncology experience Preferred
- Must have a homebased office in the TX area
- Must have sound knowledge of SOPs/ GCPs
- Customer service orientation.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and clinical monitoring process.
- In depth therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in company training.
- Ability to perform regionalized travel an average of 65%, depending on project needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- In depth therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in company training
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Computer literacy, proficiency in MS Office.
Quintiles Transnational - 20 months ago
Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it...