bio-medical technician- tuality
When it comes to
community, everyone has a part to play. For us, it's an honor and a
duty to help those near us receive the best medical care possible.
That's why, since our beginnings in 1918, we've worked hard to
provide quality, convenient care for our patients. Throughout our
growth and expansion, we have become a strong community-governed, not
for profit, healthcare system. We take pride in our excellent quality
of work and all of our services provided, creating an atmosphere that
benefits our staff and patients alike.
Healthcare we recognize that the foundation for providing excellent
care begins with recruiting exceptional candidates and cultivating
the talents of our current employees
Summary of Duties
Functions as a Biomed technician to maintain medical equipment
and effectively provide service of Biomedical systems and equipment
through repair, reconditioning, modification, and
calibration. Prepares reports on findings and makes
recommendations. Assists with planning and purchasing of
equipment and systems.
- skills &
experiences the applicant should bring to the
1. Education: Minimum qualifications include Associate Degree
in electronics or four years general electronics service.CBET
2. Demonstrates knowledge of Biomedical Engineering.
3. Minimum of two years of troubleshooting and repair of
electronic equipment, in a hospital setting preferred.
4. Attends continuing education in Biomedical
5. Functions in a fast paced environment with multiple
6. Demonstrates excellent customer service
7. Demonstrates effective communication skills – body
language, filters, listening, paraphrasing and
8. Demonstrates basic knowledge of the use of a personal
9. Presents a personal appearance that makes a good first
10. Possesses a current and valid Oregon or Washington State
drivers license and has had at least four years with a
license.Drivers must have a satisfactory driving
Percentage of Time Spent:
Lifting / Carrying
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to stand, walk, and sit.The employee is
occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel
objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or
balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100
pounds.Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The Tuality Healthcare Foundation Scholarship Committee distributes funds in varying amounts to selected applicants pursuing health-related...