Posting Job Title: Dispatcher ( Garden Grove)
Requisition #: 136210BR
Posting Location: United States - California - Garden Grove
Area of Interest: Administrative/Clerical
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
The Time Warner Cable Southern California Market - West Region currently seeks a Dispatcher for our Technical Operations Department in our Garden Grove, CA office. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
To effectively route daily customer appointments (work orders), manage technician routes and workload within designated timeframes utilizing computerized workforce management applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform daily routing of field service work orders using WorkAssure.
- Manage technician routes using WorkAssure to ensure customer commitments are met (i.e. install and service calls).
- Assist field personnel with completing scheduled appointments within designated time frames and ensure that management is kept informed of potential problems.
- Contact appropriate technicians to resolve system/plant outages by following established procedures.
- Build work orders and confirm available schedule dates on referrals, new orders and reschedules for technical personnel in accordance to established procedures.
- Contact customers to confirm scheduled appointments and verify plant up when outages are reported fixed.
- Log and disseminate information regarding plant down (planned and unplanned) to all appropriate field and customer contact personnel.
Note: This Job Summary should not be construed, to be all inclusive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. While the description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary.
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent from an accredited organization required.
- One or more years of experience working in a fast-paced customer support environment requiring heavy telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face interaction required.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Pleasant telephone manner and proven ability to promote a positive company image on a consistent basis required.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously required.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required.
- Ability to work all shifts including evenings and weekends required.
- Knowledge of CSG and WorkAssure or other computerized workforce management application is preferred.
- Technical aptitude or working knowledge of cable, internet / modem preferred.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, pension, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and discounted services for employees who reside in a Time Warner Cable service area.
FCC Unit_TWC: 6203
Controlling Establishment ID: 00408 - Garden Grove Chapman
Time Warner Cable - 11 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...