Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
- Responsible to consult with the client on the tactical deployment and execution of client specific project work and change work.
- Serves as a point of contact for client questions on technical best practices and development of client specific technical solutions.
- Responsible to be an escalation point of contact for technical and business issues involving data feeds or other technical dependencies with the client.
- Monitor and reconcile daily exception reports to ensure timely resolution of processing errors
- Assist in the research and completion of all client, participant and/or employee requests
- Assist in the preparation of client reports and participant statements
- Ability to understand and support the daily administrative processing related to simple/moderate health and welfare calculations
- Ability to understand and support HW payroll activities- such as payment set up and reconciliation
- Ability to understand and support event processing activities- such as monthly batch processing
- Work Ethic - Fostering and supporting the principles and values of the organization
- Work Environment/Integrity/ Work Habits - Defining tasks and milestones to achieve objectives, while ensuring the optimal use of resources to meet those objectives
- Minimum 5 years of experience in health and welfare plans administration
All other duties as assigned
- Prior experience in a health and welfare benefit outsourcing environment
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to
Xerox Corporation - 21 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...