EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Provides in an atmosphere of Christian community, healthcare service that contributes to the physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual well being of each person served.
- Provides comprehensive primary care to well and ill individuals and families of all ages through collaborative practice with a medical doctor using established protocols and policies.
- Implements additional roles related to clinical practice including researcher, manager, consultant, and educator to benefit and improve the profession, client, and community. Maintains an awareness and appreciation for both the health and socioeconomic status of clients.
- Demonstrates ability to manage and coordinate client care and to collaborate with a physician through the use of clinical practice guidelines in patient care areas designated by the collaborating physician.
- Participates in organizational operational functions of policy development, financial outcomes, and change management.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of an accredited Master's Degree Nursing Program or Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant's Program.
- Prefer a minimum of three years clinical experience.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a physician through the use of clinical practice guidelines in patient care areas designated by the collaborating physician.
- Current licensure in the State of Louisiana by either the Louisiana State Board of Nursing or Medical Examiners.
St Francis Medical Center - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard
Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center reaches out to Baton Rouge residents with a helping hand. Participating in...