General Summary of Duties :|
Direct, coordinate, and administer Food & Beverage service operations to ensure profitability, quality standards and services, and guest satisfaction. Oversee the daily food and beverage service operations and ensure quality standards for foods
Typical Physical/Mental Demands :
Requires mobility. Requires prolonged sitting, standing, and walking. Ability to push and/or pull carts weighing up to100 pounds. Eye/hand coordination and manual dexterity. Ability to distinguish letters, symbols, and colors. Normal vision and hearing range.
Typical Working Conditions :
Work is performed in the outlet and office environment. Ability to tolerate varying conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination, and air quality.
Examples of Duties (includes but is not limited to the following) :
1. Oversee the daily food and beverage service operations and ensure quality standards for foods.
2. Monitor inventory levels, bar equipment, and other supplies as needed.
3. Oversee and ensure the cleanliness of the establishments in accordance with state and local regulations.
4. Recommend and administer food and beverage service procedures and service standards.
5. Resolve guest concerns and implement resolutions.
6. Schedule labor force and assign work for efficient use of equipment and personnel.
7. Ensure compliance by all food service personnel with Company and departmental rules, policies, and procedures.
8. Plan, manage, and monitor work as well as hiring, communicating, coaching staff, and building relationships.
9. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Performance Requirements (knowledge, skills and abilities) :
Familiarity with food service concepts, practices, and procedures. Effective supervisory and communication skills. Well organized and demonstrated strong problem solving skills. Ability to perform basic/intermediate math skills. Ability to operate office equipment (i.e., computer, 10-key, copier, fax, and telephone). Ability to read, write, and understand English. Knowledge, understanding, and compliance of policies and procedures, job descriptions, daily memorandums, chemical labels, and other instructions.
High school education or equivalent.
Minimum of three years releveant food & beverage management experience in a high quality, high volume establishments.
Food Safety Employee Training required.
Training for Intervention Procedures (TIPS) required.
Fontainebleau Resorts - 2 years ago