Nike Technology is seeking a proven IT leader to contribute as the Director Technical Programs for our Order Fulfillment Solutions (OFS) team. Position is responsible for leading and directing cross-functional team in support of our Fulfillment and Warehouse Management programs. Position will serve as key representative on multiple business unit teams and also serve as the key contact for our major programs. As demand for Nike product keeps growing, our ability to create and commercialize a truly differentiated experience is what sets us apart. It takes vision. It takes innovation. And it takes a sophisticated Supply Chain to bring the promise to life. The Fulfillment and Warehousing Program will integrate and synchronize Supply Chain Execution, enabling precise and responsive product flow to support profitable growth.
Nike Tech brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth. You'll bring a high level of fulfillment and warehousing technology experience that is leveraged as we revolutionize our Supply Chain capabilities to gain efficiencies and maximize consumer experiences. Expertise in the latest methods and technologies is a must and we are looking for people who are passionate about the world of value-driven solution delivery. In addition, you'll get to work alongside truly talented teams and help them enhance their performance by promoting collaboration and innovation.
As our IT Solution Lead you will:
- Create best in class practices and processes for fulfillment and warehousing, and will require a high degree of business acumen and understanding, and must be able to activate a team to support for learning and insight needs across the business
- As part of the OFS Leadership Team, provide a clear vision, mission, scope, and process for the program team. This includes indirect reports working across the Order Management, Inbound and Outbound Delivery, and Warehousing functions.
- Lead, develop, evangelize and execute against the Order Fulfillment Technology roadmap to take Supply Chain capabilities to the next level - enabling agility and transparency across our supply chain.
- Act as the liaison between cross-functional groups by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved through multiple fulfillment strategies.
- Provide leadership in the evaluation, conceptualization, design, and development of major new capabilities, ensuring that technology choices and tradeoffs anticipate future needs while efficiently satisfying short-term requirements.
- Work with a matrixed service organization to leverage internal and external resources in the execution of solutions for our major programs.
- Lead capability management strategic and operational planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Motivate and inspire team to execute against strategic initiatives
- Work to align best practices across teams
- Work with individual team members to set goals as well as monitor and rate progress using internal talent management processes
Requirements for the position include:
- Must have a proven track record of performance that demonstrates strong leadership and the ability to deliver results by working with a high performance Fulfillment Team on large scale programs.
- Expert functional knowledge in Supply Chain and in particular fulfillment and warehousing.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field with 2 years' additional relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- 10 years of professional experience in IT or business
- At least 5 years experience in a management and / or leadership capacity
- In depth knowledge of fulfillment and warehousing technology and solutions and how those solutions relate to solving complex business problems - Strong experience with SAP and top niche WMS, TMS or other relevant technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with Business Partners and IT Leadership at the highest levels
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
- Ability to pass a 7-year background investigation
Nike - 22 months ago
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....