When it comes to SAFETY,
When it comes to SERVICE,
When it comes to SUCCESS…
Badger State Western, Inc. Delivers … We have jobs for Owner Operators!
Badger State Western, Inc. has Owner Operator trucking opportunities available for Independent Contractors. Our runs will include Truckload and LTL from Wisconsin and Midwest to 11 Western states and return.
We offer Owner Operators a competitive settlement and benefits package with the following:
Before you begin your Owner Operator career with Badger State Western, Inc., you and your equipment will need to become qualified. The process will take about a week.
- 88% of gross per load plus 100% fuel surcharge. (Paid 15 days after submitted).
- An average of 11,650 miles/month
- Owner Operator Performance Pay Back = 1% of 1099 Total. (Paid every 4 months).
- Well maintained fleet of trailers available
- In-house fuel card with nationwide fuel discounts
- We can handle setting up your permits andlicense plates at independents contractor’s expense
- We do your quarterly fuel taxes at the independent contractor’s expense
- Annual equipment inspections through Diesel Truck Service
- Direct deposit available
Following is a list of the major requirements:
Owner Operator Driver:
We have Owner Operator job opportunities for up to 10 additional tractors, so this is an opportunity to get in to a Quality Motor Carrier operation.
- Minimum 23 years old
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Must have a Commercial Drivers License (CDL-A) in good standing
- 3 years of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience within the past 36 months
- No more than 1 moving violation in the past 12 months
- No more than 1 Preventable Accident within the previous 12 months
- Meet minimum DOT requirements (physical, drug/alcohol screen)
- No positive results from DOT drug or DOT alcohol screens
- Must project a positive attitude and image
- Tractor & Trailer (if applicable)
- Current Annual Vehicle Inspection (no more than 60 days old)
- Late model equipment, 53’x102” Reefers (CA compliant), 34,500 # empty weight max.
- Proof of Bobtail Insurance & Property Damage Insurance
- Current Registration
If interested in the full time (FT) Owner Operator job, please click on the “Apply Now” button to begin the application process or call us today for more information. (Contact information is provided to the right of this posting.)
Careers In Gear - 3 years ago