The Conrad New York seeks a detail-oriented individual with a passion for providing exceptional guest service to join our Food & Beverage team in our restaurant, ATRIO. Poised in the center of our hotel’s stunning 15-story atrium lobby, ATRIO crafts Mediterranean cuisine in its most sophisticated fashion—with delicious departures from the ordinary.
Responsibilities will include:
- Promote, solicit and respond to leads by telephone or direct conversation with existing clients, as well as solicit and develop new clients for private dining events to be held in the hotel restaurant.
- Meet and greet guests as they arrive, offering choice of seating, escorting them to their table and presenting menu.
- Assist with training, supervising, coaching and counseling and performance evaluations of restaurant staff.
- Direct staff in their daily work assignments.
- Manage and monitor product quality and guest satisfaction in the restaurant.
- Assist in other areas within F&B such as the Rooftop bar, Banquets and Events, as needed.
- Receive, enter and manage the reservation queries into Open Table, including special functions in the restaurant.
A World of Opportunities
- 1-2 years previous F&B or Catering/Events experience in a luxury hotel or fine dining restaurant.
- Ability to effectively deal with guest complaints and concerns in a friendly and positive manner. This involves listening to the nature of the concern, demonstrating empathy with the guest and providing positive and proactive solutions.
- Strong attention to detail, and positive, friendly demeanor.
- Proficient in the use of computer systems with the ability to navigate efficiently through Word, Excel, Access, Open Table.
- Fluent in various languages a plus.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For 93 years, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Its brands are comprised of more than 3,800 hotels and timeshare properties, with 630,000 rooms in 88 countries and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®. Visit www.hiltonworldwide.com for more information and connect with Hilton Worldwide at www.facebook.com/hiltonworldwide, www.twitter.com/hiltonworldwide, www.youtube.com/hiltonworldwide, www.flickr.com/hiltonworldwide and www.linkedin.com/company/hilton-worldwide.
Proud Part of Hilton Worldwide
Conrad: WE KNOW YOUR WORLD.
What matters most to you matters to us. Conrad is the Modern Global Network for the seamless intersection of life, business and pleasure. Like our guests, we comprehend the essential balance between work and play. Our priorities are based on positioning our guests for optimum business performance and maximum life pleasure. Efficient while being unassuming, we create high-tech experiences with a high-touch sensibility in global destinations with a distinctly local point of view. Conrad and its people live and breathe a rarified global knowledge. We thrive on understanding the individual guest just as we understand the local experience at each of our destinations in The Americas, Asia, Europe, Australia, and the Middle East.
Click here to view the location
Hilton - 10 months ago