Are you passionate about shaping the future of America’s Youth?
Boys Town is c hanging the way America cares for children, families and communities by providing and promoting an Integrated Continuum of Care that instills Boys Town values to strengthen body, mind and spirit.
As a Summer Youth Supervisor you will receive hands-on experience supervising and working with our at-risk youth. You will interact directly with the youth, providing daily work tasks while providing direction and guidance. You will receive support from our primary supervisors.
$10.25/hour with prior BT experience
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
May 28 – May 31, June 3 (8:30am – 4:30pm)
June 4 – August 9
Hours: M-Th (12:30pm – 4:30pm)
June 4-7 and every Fri (8:30am-4:30pm)
NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS
If you are looking for a rewarding part-time summer opportunity, can face challenges in a positive and calming matter, and are a leader who can motivate, inspire and provide structure to our youth- apply today!
Interviewing will begin on March 25, 2013.
- 20 years of age or older (accepting 19 years of age if birthday falls within 3 months)
- Attendance is REQUIRED for all program dates.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Able to work outdoors and supervise up to 10 youth
- Provide leadership and supervision in a group setting
- Must pass a drug screen, a thorough background check, and reference verification
Boys Town - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard