Quality Control Associate - 2nd Shift
Sunday - Thursday 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Perform quality control (QC) functions, including checking pallets for construction integrity, identifying mispicks and misplaced cases. Work with selectors to correct all errors and rebuild pallets.
High School Diploma or GED required. A minimum of one (1) year experience in QC role and/or product knowledge required. Must be proficient with MS Office.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Review individual orders to determine correct quantities, packing, and general accuracy of selected orders.
- Complete required level of QC sampling, and required load audit forms.
- Consult with appropriate Supervisor regarding any problems identified in the QC process including quality issues not meeting standards and/or potential safety issues.
- Ability to coach selectors on job quality and efficiency.
- Other duties and special projects as requested.
- Must maintain good attendance.
- Maintain safe work practices.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company information.
Ability to communicate well with internal customers and management. Ability to efficiently work independent of direct supervision. Excellent attention to detail. Must be resourceful and well organized with an ability to work on multiple projects with minimal supervision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. The associate is required to sit. The associate is frequently required to stand, walk, and climb. While performing the duties of this position, the associate is subject to a warehouse environment where temperatures can vary from very cool to very warm. The associate is also exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise levels in the work environment are typically low to moderate.
KeHE Distributors - 22 months ago
Employee-owned KeHE distributes specialty, gourmet, natural and organic, kosher, and ethnic foods to over 12,000 retail customers in 49...