Stock Control, Inventory Clerk, Management Experience, Coordinate
Email this job to a friend.
All Points Logistics is seeking a qualified
for a position located in the
The qualified candidate will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Stockroom and implement work processes and programs for safety and efficiency. Supervise and coordinate the activities of Material Handlers engaged in receiving, stocking, kitting, and discrepant materials disposition, to achieve timely delivery of materials to support Production. This candidate must be a strong leader and be able to manage adversity while encouraging employee growth.
Supervisory responsibilities include: assigning, monitoring and reviewing the work of staff; providing input into performance evaluations; assisting in interpreting and administering company policies; participating in the hiring process; disciplinary actions, and employee development.
For immediate consideration apply at
- Understand, support and promote company policies and initiatives.
- Support company goals and objectives.
- Implement company policies and procedures regarding warehouse, kitting, and material handling.
- Ensure day-to-day operations and accuracy of receiving, stocking and issuing parts, cycle counting parts and MRP transaction activities of all raw-material for Stockroom accurately.
- Organize and manage the daily kitting requirements and set priorities for these work requirements.
- Analyze and reconcile cycle count discrepancies within the Stockroom.
- Achieve and maintain volume of inventory, kitting, and shipping that meet the goals and objectives set by management.
- Prepare annual performance appraisals for direct reports.
- Implement and maintain cross training between Stockroom and Dist. Center.
- Provide recommendations and implement day-to-day operational improvements for housekeeping, safety, material handling, and inventory control.
- Inspect physical condition of the Stockroom and the equipment and prepare facility repair or requisition work orders for replacement of equipment.
- May train staff to renew/update forklift certification, ensure safety procedures are followed when handling equipment, tools, lifting.
- Must have small electrical/electronic components experience (ex. resistors, transistors, capacitors)
- Recent Inventory Supervisory experience
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience
- Experience with large inventory quantity (10,000+ parts)
All Points Logistics, LLC is an EEOC M/F/D/V Employer
All Points Logistics - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard