Are you a recent college graduate? Do you have high energy, enthusiasm and know how to smile? Do you like meeting and helping people?
Bridgestone Retail Operations is looking for high energy, ambitious persons preferably with a college degree, and who are looking for a rewarding career and the opportunity to advance to management.
Don’t know anything about tires or cars? No worries, we offer paid training that will teach you the nuts and bolts of the business. Our combination of hands on, elearning, and classroom training is the best in the industry. We will train you in all you need to know about tire knowledge and how a car works, bumper to bumper. In addition we will show you our 12 step customer service process as well as everything you need to know to manage one of our stores.
How much can you make? How long will it take?
Our proven training program and processes can have you managing one of our stores within just a couple of years. Most store managers at Firestone Complete Auto Care make between $40,000 to $100,000 a year, the average being between $50,000 and $70,000.
Sound exciting? You bet it does, for more information contact….
Job Responsibilities of Retail Store Manager Trainee:
Involved in every aspect of the store operation. To include selecting, coaching and developing store teammates as well as merchandising, advertising and promotion of products and services. Success at this level opens up a wealth of additional challenging career opportunities.
- Build teammate Capability and Retention
- Build Teammate and Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty
- Provide Tire and Auto Products and Services
- Creating Results for Teammates, Customers, and the Company
- Demonstrated success in retail sales management.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of peoplewho can best work with others and serve customer needs.
- A college degree is preferred and may be required.
- Excellent base salary and bonus opportunities.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer , in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Firestone Complete Auto Care - 12 months ago
Firestone Complete Auto Care does more than provide you with high-quality maintenance, repairs and tires. We're involved in a wide variety...