Th is position provides expert, high-level knowledge of health care, technical skills, and analytical expertise in order to aid health care professionals and direct internal resources as he or she improves health care along the continuum of patient services. The incumbent will support development and implementation of clinical and financial data reporting to meet the needs of clinical programs initiatives, including reports regarding information to meet regulatory requirements and research publication projects. This position will provide consultation and support in the development, analysis, interpretation, and management of a variety of complex data sources to support the clinical process improvement and system impact savings. Additionally, this position will support the internal and external education programs as they relate to the mission of the Institute. The Outcomes Analyst (Senior Level) may manage or oversee projects that overlap between clinical several areas and / or highly-complex clinical programs. This level may mentor other outcomes analysts.
- Master's Degree obtained through an accredited institution; Education is verified
- Five years of experience using statistical software systems, performing statistical analysis, technical writing and working with outcome oriented data
- Five year of experience using statistical research methods in quantitative and qualitative analysis and their use in outcomes reporting
- Experience using word processing, spreadsheet, database, internet and e-mail applications
- E xperience performing highly-complex database queries using SQL
- Experience working with awareness of national issues in the healthcare industry
- Ability to travel to various locations
- Manual Dexterity, Seeing, Speaking
- Master's Degree in math, statistics, or computer science obtained through an accredited institution; Education is verified
- Experience using statistical software systems such as SAS, SPSS, Statit, etc.
- Experience in ambulatory or hospital setting
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...