NutraBio Labs, founded in 1996, is a fast paced, growing manufacturer, marketer and retailer of high quality dietary supplements with an emphasis on sports nutrition and general health products. We are seeking a Manufacturing/Production Manager to oversee all manufacturing and maintenance processes. Direct responsibility includes production scheduling, meeting performance expectations and implementing process controls and improvements.
Ideal candidate will be highly organized, analytically minded and solidly committed to safety and quality. NutraBio is an FDA registered and inspected GMP facility. Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of manufacturing management experience in a GMP facility with a working understanding of FDA 21 CFR Part 111 cGMP regulations. Candidate must have extensive experience in all processes related to dry blending, fully automated encapsulation, and final retail packaging of powder and capsule products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plan, organize and control production within the organization.
• Ensure that product is produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard.
• Develop and implement best practices in the manufacturing process in accordance with product specifications and GMP quality standards.
• Plan, implement, and control the production schedule.
• Manage human and material resources to meet production targets.
• Prepare and maintain production reports.
• Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement.
• Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management.
• Requires a minimum of 5 to 8 years manufacturing supervisory or managerial experience in dietary supplement manufacturing.
• Extensive experience in all aspects of fully automated encapsulation production.
• Extensive experience in blending, milling, encapsulation and packaging.
• High energy level.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Good critical thinking, deductive reasoning and decision making skills.
• Strong organizational and planning abilities.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
• Comprehensive knowledge of GMP's, SOP's, auditing and inspection.