Position: Junior Software Engineer / Automation Engineer
Location: Milford, MA
Length: 12 months (extendable, could be a temp to hire for the right person)
Hourly Rate: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour (without benefits)
We have a client in Milford, MA that is in need of a computer science graduate (or equivalent degree) to join their established team. Our client is looking for someone they can craft into an Enterprise Desktop Application Developer, and will have the ability to learn new and exciting technologies within the .NET stack. Depending on skill level, this job will include all aspects of development from functional requirements, design, and implementation. The Engineer will work closely with a senior engineer and will have opportunities for both on the job training and course work as needed for project work.
- All candidates must be able to work a 40 hour work week – normal business hours, with at least a bachelor's degree*
Candidates will learn C#, and will write code that calls API's. As a consultant, you will start out in a role as a Software Developer in Test / Automation Engineer, and the goal would be to transition into a Software Engineer over time. The technical environment you will gain experience with will include, but is not limited to: C#, VS 2010, and .Net 4.0.
- Course work or experience in one of the following languages preferred (C# / XML / C++ / Java). C# / .NET is experience is not a requirement.
- Good understanding of software development tools such as source code control and software change tracking.
- A good understanding of database concepts is desired.
- Experience with Automation scripts is a plus (not required).
With over 50 years of combined experience, Incendia Partners is a firm specializing in the placement of software and IT professionals. We have been named by Inc. Magazine as one of America's 500 fastest growing companies for 3 of the past 5 years ('06, '07, '08). We take the time to listen to our client's needs and to understand their goals so that we can help them advance their career. We not only know the industry, we have the contacts to help you succeed faster.
Learn more about us here: www.incendia.com
This posting is for a position in the greater Boston area. Only those who are authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered (F1/OPT visas are allowed).
BarefootStudent.com - 18 months ago