Certify Data Systems is looking for a
Product Sales Specialist
to sell its suite of products into the ambulatory hospital market. You will use an understanding of our products along with knowledge of ambulatory EMRs and clinic workflows to communicate the features and benefits of our unique interoperability solution to hospital facilities. You will work closely with Humana's Provider Representative and our health system customers to successfully deploy our HealthDock® appliance in hospital facilities. Following your successful sale to the physician office you will coordinate the HealthDock® deployment with Certify’s healthcare business team.
- Partner with Provider Representatives to offer technical expertise concerning the product, sales support, and technical questions
- Act as a liaison between Provider Representatives and Certify; provide training and clarification as it relates to the function and utility of the product
- Provide clear information to hospital facilities concerning the tool.
- Partner with the technical team to validate the system's integration into the hospital facility with little to no disruption.
- Builds Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
- Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Innovate: You introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
- Problem Solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as both a broker and consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Previous technical experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior technical experience in a hospital setting or healthcare industry
- Prior customer facing experience
- Prior experience being in a role that required significant travel
- This role will require 100% travel, both same day and overnight.
- First two weeks in this role will require training in San Jose, CA
Sales and Account Management
Work Environment Type
Yes, 100 % of the Time
Humana Inc. (Humana) is a full-service benefits solutions company, offering an array of health and supplemental benefit plans for employer...