Crane Program Manager - Guam
Parsons is a joint venture partner on the island of Guam performing a Base Operations Support (BOS) contract for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command. The joint venture (DZSP 21 LLC) manages, maintains and operates various services to meet our customers’ mission requirements. Our services encompass
We manage, maintain and operate various services which affect our customers’ daily requirements.
Our services encompass facilities and infrastructure, ordnance handling, transportation, logistics support, port operations, utilities and utility systems (power, water, wastewater, and de-mineralized water), environmental, food services, contingency / emergency management support, administration of the Navy’s Safety and Occupational Health Program; and public affairs.
The Crane Program Manager will oversee the business and operational aspects of crane program.
The successful candidate must possess the managerial and technical skills to perform the work, and will be responsible for supervising a team of forty while providing oversight and guidance on technical and operational matters.
Experience developing and implementing policies and procedures for crane operations is expected.
The Crane Program Manager will partner closely with Government Counterparts to meet the Company’s commitments to delivering high quality work and services.
This position is located in Guam.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply at:
- Candidates must have 15+ cumulative of experience working directly with heavy equipment and cranes. Ideally with 10 years in crane management, and 5+ years of direct experience.
- Experience providing naval base operations services is required
- Must be Navy Crane Center (NCC) certified
- Must have knowledge of NAVFAC P-307
- Expert knowledge with respect to crane safety, inspection and testing, operations and rigging.
- Experience managing groups of 30+ and developing crane operations and maintenance policy and procedure is required.
- Although currently not required, candidate may be required to obtain and maintain “secret” level security clearance.
Parsons Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $3 billion...