Eloqua (NASDAQ: ELOQ) is the marketing system of record for modern marketers. The company’s cloud software, professional services and education programs provide marketers with the technology and expertise needed to help marketing drive revenue. More than 100,000 global users from companies both large and small, rely on the marketing automation power of Eloqua to improve demand generation and lead management while driving more qualified leads. Eloqua’s customers include AON, Dow Jones, ADP, Fidelity, Polycom, and National Instruments. The company is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia.
Eloqua is looking for a passionate and talented Director / Senior Product Manager – Financial Services to join our team in the San Francisco CA, Vienna VA or Toronto, Canada .
In this role you will lead the development of solutions tuned to address the Marketing Automation needs of the Financial Services industry. This position is responsible for Product Management functions within the vertical.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Identification of Financial Services use cases and value proposition
- Define industry solution and product specifications to address the needs of the Financial Services industry; engage with development to ensure it is built and market ready
- Development of product positioning and collateral
- Engage with customers and industry analysts and media to evangelize your Financial Services solution in the marketplace
- Monitor and support development of sales pipeline
- Train internal and external services organizations on the solution
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- 3+ years experience in a Marketing or CRM function, preferably in the Financial Services Industry
- Bachelor Degree required; Masters Degree preferred
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Eloqua - 23 months ago
Eloqua wants its clients to be fluent in customer data and lead generation. The company makes demand generation software that helps...