Responsible for scheduling of surgical procedures, entering patient charges and case histories into the computer, runs reports, patient registration, office reception, and general clerical support.
- Organizes and manages office area by ordering and maintaining supplies. Files and manages records.
- Monitors surgery schedule to avoid overbooking problems, and suggests alternatives to physicians and/or offices. Notifies manager of schedules conflicts when necessary.
- Answers phone calls serving as the information link between physician, patient, and ancillary departments.
- Collects & inputs data, runs reports, and distributes information as needed.
- Reviews registration information to see what additional information is required, gathers additional information as needed, organizes and inputs data appropriately.
- Data and charge entry.
- Verification of physician privileges.
- Will assist with OR/Endo Scheduling
Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5: 00
Starting salary: $12.69/hour - benefits eligible.
- One or more years of experience in healthcare, IT support, or clerical support
- Computer experience with office software applications
- Hearing/Listening, Manual Dexterity, Seeing, Speaking
- Clerical experience
- Medical terminology
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...