The Sr. Clinical Systems Analyst is responsible for providing basic logistical and analytical support for the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) teams. This individual participates in system-wide activities around design, build and implementation of clinical content and workflow within Southern Regional for the enterprise care model.
The Sr. Clinical Systems Analyst works with the build teams to ensure smooth transition from ‘design to build’ within the electronic medical record tools. The Sr. Clinical Systems Analysts support the electronic medical record governance committees and other operational groups in decision-making related to the electronic medical record.
The Sr. Clinical Systems Analyst is responsible for being an advocate for change within their area of influence, preparing the facility teams to adopt new workflows, processes and system tools to accomplish project goals.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years with combination of clinical and operational or business information systems
- Associate’s or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
- Knowledge of Meditech a plus
- Exceptional organizational, project management, information management and facilitation skills
- Ability to map real-life clinical practices, has strong understanding of clinical operations and processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio or other flowcharting tool)
- Experience with workflow analysis and process redesign
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in various clinical application reporting tools desired
Southern Regional Health - 17 months ago