Share our pride. Join our mission.
As a Fortune 200 financial services company with more than $113.5 billion in owned and managed assets, USAA is on a mission - to facilitate the financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S. military and their families worldwide. Headquartered on a showcase campus in San Antonio, TX, USAA attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our 23,000 employees. They are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.
Recently Ranked 100 Best Companies to Work For by Fortune in 2012 , we are proud to receive consistently outstanding awards and ratings for member service, employee well-being and financial strength. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity . These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
We are currently seeking talented Senior Risk Management Analyst for our San Antonio, TX facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Help lead the execution and implementation of an Enterprise Stress Testing Program that functions within an Enterprise Risk Analytics team in the Chief Risk Office. Assist in the execution of Enterprise stress testing activities and support a variety of efforts to ensure compliance with the Enterprise Stress Testing Policy.
- Coordinates the execution of enterprise stress testing activities including definition of stress scenarios, generation of line of business impacts, enterprise aggregation, and reporting and analysis of results.
- Analyzes the financial impact of stress scenarios on individual subsidiaries as well as the consolidated Enterprise.
- Generates required materials for reporting and analysis of results and conducts variance analysis that identifies key drivers of financial performance.
- Ensures compliance with internal Stress Testing Policy requirements including: the development of the Annual Stress Testing Plan, the development of procedures and documentation standards, creation of committee and board level briefings, compliance with the Enterprise Model Risk Management Policy.
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years work experience in a quantitative discipline relevant to financial risk management.
- OR, Master's degree and 4+ years work experience in a quantitative discipline relevant to financial risk management.
- OR, Doctorate degree and 2+ years work experience in a quantitative discipline relevant to financial risk management.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical concepts and modeling techniques used in risk quantification.
- Advanced skills in designing analyses and presenting analytical results.
- Solid knowledge of financial products, financial instrument relationships and key risk drivers.
- Familiarity with SAS software.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
- Experience with execution of stress testing for risk management activities of a bank or insurance company.
- Advanced presentation skills using Powerpoint and Excel.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Percentage of Travel:
USAA - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
FOR OUR VETERANS:
Did you know USAA has numerous career opportunities that don’t require corporate experience? If you’re...