Lead a cross-functional team to regularly review and monitor operating procedures for verification of inbound and outbound shipments within the Distribution Center network; oversee the handling of dispositions and counting verifications, and inventory accuracy of 35,000 skus across multiple warehouse sites. Audit, train, and report against compliance to Best Practice procedures within multiple distribution center departments. Provides guidance to direct reports on all aspects of their career with ULTA through active development planning, frequent feedback, coaching, and performance management programs.
Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As a Manager Quality and Compliance you will perform the following essential functions…….
- Establish performance objectives for 4 Inventory Control/QA managers and 8 supervisors supporting 40 hourly associates across multiple sites; assign work, monitor workload, appraise performances
- Drive department performances and manage expenses within budget limits
- Assure IC/QA department policies, procedures, systems are common to all sites, and consistently executed
- Create, publish, and manage to department KPIs
- Work closely with Distribution Centers and Finance to assure that receiving issues are reviewed, re-processed, and resolved in a correct and timely manner.
- Identify, track, and report vendor behaviors to maximize efficiencies from vendor ship dock to Ulta customer shopping bag
- Monitor adherence to SOX requirements, audit best practices, safety program requirements and hazmat procedures
- Drive the motivation for consistent practices across all facilities
- Provide UAT support for all new IT initiatives, to include negative testing
- Create and drive a culture of “best in class” operations
- Work closely with all internal business partners to ensure all DC activities support
- Sales and growth initiatives, audit those activities to maintain highest possible process compliance
- Work in coordination with Process Manager to build KPIs and Best Practices for entire Supply Chain
- Build relationships across the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred
- 5 – 10 years relevant work experience in quality assurance and inventory control arenas, or equivalent combination of work and education experience, preferably within retail industry
- Proven success in leading people and managing process and systems improvements within multiple sites
- Previous experience in hazmat management in a retail setting highly desirable
- Previous experience in SAP, Word, Excel, Access
- Previous proven successful interactions external party and third party providers
- Ability to speak, work with and present to large and diverse audiences
- High degree of problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to build relationships at various levels and influence decisions
- Job location will be in Bolingbrook, IL
- Typical office environment – 50%
- Typical DC work environment – 50%
- Travel 25%/year
- Ability to walk and stand while observing for extended periods
ULTA Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, INC - 16 months ago
Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance wants to be every woman's ultimate beauty stop. The company operates some 450 stores in 43...