HTC is seeking a customer focused, high-energy individual to support our end user’s technology, computer, and phone system needs. This position will work as part of a small team of other End User Support Specialists. Functioning as a primary point of contact for all users, the Specialist provides initial diagnostics and timely remediation of issues or requests. This person will work closely with other IT personnel, satellite office teams, and end-users to provide a superior end-user experience. The candidate must have the ability to provide support in a fast-paced environment with little supervision, ensuring that all support tickets are answered, recorded, resolved and followed-up upon within the performance parameters established by HTC management. This is a great opportunity to work in all facets of IT within one of the fastest growing companies in the mobile space.
• Provide high-level customer service consistently and predictably for end user technology needs.
• Provide computer troubleshooting via phone, e-mail, and in-person support to on-site and off-site users.
• Act as Tier 1 support for all incoming end user issues.
• Work with Tier 2 and other groups to resolve technical problems as necessary
• Open, track, document and close trouble tickets to ensure problem resolution and user satisfaction.
• Own all aspects of provisioning new employee IT equipment and IT related accounts.
• Train end users in the use of equipment and software.
• Fully document all cases in incident tracking software and, if necessary, escalate to appropriate queue.
• Own all aspects of client device tracking, updating, patching, and repairs.
• Perform repair, installation, and configuration of all laptops and other IT related equipment to ensure high availability, functionality, and performance.
• Deploy software to end-users in accordance with IT licensing and tracking guidelines.
• Maintain confidentiality, security, and privacy with regard to all information stored on or moving across HTC’s networks and systems.
• Suggest and create IT Department documentation.
• Other tasks and duties as requested by management.
The successful candidate will have:
• Ability to work with little supervision in a high-pressure, fast paced corporate environment successfully.
• Impeccable attention to detail.
• Strong customer service skills; preferably with customer service experience outside of an IT position.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Proven analytical problem-solving skills, with the ability to present solutions in user-friendly language.
• Advanced troubleshooting knowledge of Microsoft operating systems: XP, 7, Server 2003, and Server 2008.
• Intermediate troubleshooting knowledge of Macintosh hardware and software (OSX 10.6+).
• Experience supporting and troubleshooting all end-user devices such as desktops, laptops, printers, IP phones, monitors, cell phones, and other devices in a large corporate or enterprise environment.
• Experience troubleshooting device and VPN connectivity in a wired/wireless IP based network.
• Strong troubleshooting skills in core business applications such as Office 2007/2010, Windows Operating Systems, Adobe applications, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft SharePoint.
• Experience performing user account creation, administration, and troubleshooting in Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange.
• Experience with management, tracking, and deployment of laptops in a corporate environment.
• Experience with corporate anti-virus programs and other desktop security applications.
• Experience working with and maintaining relationships with 3rd party vendors for incident resolution.
Equal Opportunity Employer