The Advanced Client Solutions Manager will be the primary customer facing representative of Reputation.com. The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly quota targets.
- Contact all leads within a required time frame given by management.
- Manage sales from start to close.
- Manage time in a fast-paced environment with limited resources.
- Sell and market Reputation.comâs products and services.
- Accurately track and record customer communications within Salesforce.
- Keep Salesforce up to date at all times.
- Be a positive contributor to âthe teamâ in order to maximize Reputation.comâs short and long term revenue targets .
About Reputation.com (http://www.reputation.com):
- Proven track record of consistent quota attainment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional knowledge of the Internet and Internet search technologies
- Remain focused on the target
- Gather feedback from customers and relaying the information to management in order to improve Reputation.comâs products and services
- Enthusiasm for learning new topics, sharing knowledge with others
- Represent Reputation.com with a high degree of integrity and trustworthiness
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Salesforce)
- Willingness to do âwhatever it takesâ to get the job done and help out colleagues
- The Advanced Client Solutions Manager will be expected to work scheduled shifts within Reputation.comâs phone availability window (5 AM â 8 PM PST).
Reputation.comâs mission is to empower individuals and businesses to control their privacy and reputation online. Formerly ReputationDefender, Reputation.com was founded in 2006 and is the pioneer of online reputation management solutions. The company is recognized by World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer 2011 for its global technology leadership and innovation. The privately held company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, has an office in Germany and serves customers in more than 100 countries. Reputation.com is funded by Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, JAFCO and Floodgate. In July 2011 Reputation.com Raised $41 Million Series D Financing Led by August Capital this Funding Supports Reputation.comâs Growth of a New Ecosystem of Digital Control.
The Reputation.com team culture is customer-focused and fun: we pride ourselves on creating challenging and independent work opportunities for employees at all levels. We work hard and we play hard too.
Reputation.com is an equal-opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits for well-qualified hires.
VentureLoop: Connect with Startups. Get in the Loop.
Find jobs at top startups backed by top venture capital firms.
VentureLoop - 8 months ago
Reputation Institute (RI) is the leading international organization devoted to advancing knowledge about corporate reputations and to provid...