- Assisting the Clinical Center Director with the clinical services and programming within one county that Daymark Recovery has a service location.
- Reports directly to the Center Clinical Director.
- Assisting with all local clinical operations and compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, regulations and laws.
- Assist in offering on-going mentoring, coaching and training to clinical staff.
- Assures adequate staffing at all times to meet service demands.
- Works closely with the Support Supervisor.
- Assists with the community liaison between Daymark Recovery Services and the community at large and is often the spokesperson for Daymark Recovery Services to the community.
- Must have strong psychosocial, clinical assessment skills.
- Minimal supervision regarding use of time, able to prioritize work assignments.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, Nursing, Counseling or related field from an accredited university or college.
- 3 to 5 years of clinical practice experience.
- Supervisory experience very helpful.
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in North Carolina.
- Must possess strong clinical skills, a strong knowledge base of mental health and substance abuse disorders.
- Ability to communicate effectively with professional and client/families.
- Ability to make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- May on occasion drive to locations outside of county for training or meetings.
Flexible 40 hour workweek; Monday – Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm
VALID (NC) Drivers License and good driving record will be required. Criminal and driving records checked.
All applicants must fully complete, sign and date a Daymark application. Handwritten signatures are required on our application pages 3 & 4.
Please Download a Daymark Application (Adobe PDF format) at http://www.daymarkrecovery.org/documents/DaymarkApplication.pdf and fax it to 800.294.8952 or email.
Daymark Recovery Services provides an array of out patient counseling and psychiatric services for the treatment of a mental illness,...