Pyramis Global Advisors seeks a Senior Institutional Sales Professional to continue its expansion and subsequent desire to increase its visibility within the tradional institutional market. The Senior Institutional Sales Professional will target the large plan public fund market and develop and implement a robust new business development plan and be charged with raising significant amounts of new revenue.
- Develop relationships with targeted public pension fund sponsors to gain an understanding of the investment objectives and position the firm to provide investment solutions.
- Working collaboratively with our consultant relations team to expand new business opportunties with senior level decision makers.
Over time, become a significant external voice of Pyramis Global Advisors in the institutional client and consultant community.
- Identify new prospects and speaking engagements at industry conferences to appropriately raise the visibility of the firm in the public pension fund community.
- Bachelor's degree mandatory
- MBA degree and CFA designation highly desirable
Skills and Knowledge
- At least 10+ years of consultative, relationship-based successfully selling to institutional clients and their consultants.
- An emphasis on building a strong, cohesive “brand” within the institutional pension fund community is critical
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
- Ability to present, deliver and articulate the Firm’s positioning and development of existing and new products—both Pyramis and FMR investment products.
- The ability to discuss complex issues and communicate them in writing to key constituencies in a straightforward manner.
- Outstanding collaboration skills and an ability to work appropriately with portfolio managers, trading, research, and other sales and consultant relations professionals to position and sell the full range of investment solutions for institutional clients
- Licenses and registrations required to perform the job.
Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Founded in 1946, the firm is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing and many other financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals and institutions, as well as through 5,000 financial intermediary firms. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Fidelity Investments - 18 months ago
Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Fidelity offers investment management, retirement...