The Account Manager sells a full range of CenturyLink products and services to set base of Medium sized Business customers over the phone. You will provide account management responsibilities for our out of region inside sales team in the Key space. The position manages a base of customers billing 150k+ per month. They are to retain their base of customers and grow through up selling and acquisition of new logos. The position is regular full time. The job consists of a base wage and commission. The bases of customers assigned are located remotely and all business is done over the phone or via e-mail. There is a monthly Quota for MRC, NRC and Retention targets in this position.
You will be responsible for the entire account management process from initial customer contact through ordering of sold services (including quarterly touch/prospecting within base, proposal generation, contract negotiations, credit approval, etc.) In order to meet and exceed monthly revenue objectives, primary job duties would include the following:
- Strategically sell a full product line of domestic and international voice, data and wireless products
- Promote and sell CenturyLink full product suite by consulting and gathering information and evaluating customer needs.
- Identify and qualify prospects by telephone and networking.
- Maintain revenue and increase market share in assigned territory by securing new customers, winning back former customers and develop business in existing accounts
- Explain all services, products, features and costs
- Probe and problem solve with customers to offer the right product solutions based on their needs
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue quotas
- Maintain high activity standards (prospecting, quarterly touch, retention)
- Manage prospect funnel accurately and effectively
- Accurately forecast and report monthly sales
- Maintain current industry and market knowledge
- Exhibit energy and passion to achieve sales results
Bachelor degree in business and/or marketing or equivalent business experience
5 years sales experience with measurable quotas and goals
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota
Prior cold calling experience/Out of the box prospecting abilities
Aggressive follow-up and closing skills
Presentation and negotiation skills selling to business accounts
Valid State driver's license
- Previous Telecom sales experience
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
CenturyLink - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services...