Susquehanna has an excellent opportunity for a Credit Analyst Team Leader .
This position leads Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. in its goal to enhance the value of traditional banking by increasing the efficiency of the sales force by providing credit analysis services to the banking departments. Position also supports Susquehanna’s credit culture and values through completion of independent review and evaluation of risk in commercial loan transactions.
Primary Job Functions include but are not limited to the following:
· As a Credit Analyst Team Leader, supports banking groups in the analysis of business credits.
· Analyzes loan data on new and existing loans.
· Oversees and manages financial information files to assure current reports, statements, and other financial information on customer accounts are maintained current.
· Performs credit inquiries as requested.
· Prepares spreadsheets, reports, summaries and opinions on new, renewal and existing loans.
· May provide technical advice and assistance to loan officers as needed.
· Demonstrates excellent communication skills, a high level of initiative and problem solving ability in all interactions with employees, colleagues and internal and external customers.
· Assist the Credit Analyst Supervisor with the allocation and review of credit requests.
· Help to guide, coach, train and develop Credit Analysts.
· Manage the day to day operations of the Credit Department in the absence of the Credit Analyst Supervisor.
· Participate in candidate selection, interview and related hiring processes in order to help staff department effectively.
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related discipline, including training specific to financial statement analysis.
· Supervisory experience, leadership coursework, or equivalent.
· Basic understanding of commercial loan documentation and government loan programs.
· Solid accounting principles, as well as a solid foundation in legal aspects of commercial lending.
· Fundamentals of evaluating commercial real estate collateral.
· Strong analytical ability in order to determine loan risk.
· The ability to work as a team player in a supporting role.
· Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Windows operating system, MS Office Suite, & Internet Explorer.
At Susquehanna, we provide a professional, team oriented environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. We're looking for people who are knowledgeable, sincere, solutions-oriented and supportive. If these traits describe you, then we want you to join the Susquehanna team!
We offer company training, competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an opportunity for growth. Susquehanna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to building a diverse workforce.
Susquehanna Bancshares, which bears the name of the river that flows through the heart of its market area, is the holding company for...