The Business Intelligence Developer uses his/her experience in BI development and implementations, data architecture and data warehousing to deliver business intelligence information to the entire organization. The primary responsibility is to extract, transform and load data from multiple sources in an efficient data warehouse multidimensional database. This position is responsible for design, development and maintenance of source to target mappings using Informatica PowerCenter.
Position Description (Essential Duties & Responsibilities):
Creates data models, performing ETLs and validates results
Supports implemented BI solutions by: monitoring and tuning queries and data loads, addressing questions concerning data integrity, monitoring performance and communicating functional and technical issues
Debugs, monitors and troubleshoots ETL solutions
Writes relational and multidimensional database queries
Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years experience with Informatica PowerCenter
- Minimum 3 years experience with Oracle database technology
- Strong communication skills verbal and written with ability to speak with non-technical stakeholders
- Key Competencies include problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Experience with Cognos Business Intelligence10
- Experience with Oracle 10g
- Experience with IBM AIX, and Shell Scripting
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, management information science or other relevant degree
Cengage Learning is an equal opportunity employer, committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
CengageCareers Account Login
If you do not remember your password click here .
Back to Search Results
Cengage Learning - 2 years ago
Cengage Learning is a leading educational content, technology, and services company for the higher education and K-12, professional and...