Close Date: January 2, 2012
Effective training sessions and course curriculum development.
1. Heavy engagement in communication strategy at all levels of the organization.
2. Maintain workload with medium to minimal supervision.
3. Collaborate and support delivery of projects and creation of training programs to support the total business.
4. Plan, organize and conduct technical training sessions, and introductory involvement in facilitation and soft skill instruction.
5. Plan, create, oversee, and implement training modules.
6. Create and deploy contract recertification examinations for large and diverse employee groups across the business.
7. Collaborate with different departments across ISD to create booster and quality improvement training programs.
8. Research and/or prepare training and development materials, including training manuals, job aides and exercises.
9. Other assignments as requested.
1. Participant ratings for courses and materials.
2. Efficacy of instructional design elements based on development of training materials, student performance and improved business metrics (individual level, team level, etc.)
3. Application of course concepts on-the-job.
4. Performance levels, including internal and external customer satisfaction.
5. Project completion – within budget, time, and quality.
6. Effective communication.
7. Willingness to deliver results and support team efforts.
8. Quality and efficiency of work.
9. Creativity, innovativeness, and basic understanding of business needs.
10. Willingness to engage and become educated in new topics and business.
11. Support and encourage growth for the business and team.
12. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Administrative - Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments.
Leadership – Ability to take on a leadership role within the company by empowering individuals to stretch and reach goals that help drive the business’s success.
Interpersonal - Superior ability to give information clearly, listen effectively and develop rapport at all levels.
Analytical - Excellent writing, math and computer competency skills. Ability to plan and solve problems.
Technical - Proficiency in teaching, testing and course development. Detailed understanding of USIS operations, and other specific contract expectations and requirements.
Physical Requirements - Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Moderate lifting.
USIS values diversity in its workforce and encourages minorities and women to apply. USIS is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
United States-District of Columbia-Washington
USIS Operations Support
Altegrity - 11 months ago