Outside Sales / Partner Support Specialist
Ascend Learning, a world-leading education technology company serving healthcare and other high-growth career industries, is seeking a diligent and industrious Outside Sales/Partner Support Specialist for their Charlotte, North Carolina territory.
In this challenging and rewarding role, you will work in a sales capacity to ensure service coverage for our customers - consistently staying abreast on current market conditions in the field of nursing education. The Outside Sales/Partner Support Specialist will work with a Senior Sales Executive to accurately represent all ATI nursing products and updates as well as service offerings and new technologies.
- Base Salary with UNCAPPED Commission Opportunity
- Extensive Training Program, including field shadowing
- A chance to build a long term career with an industry leader, while preforming rewarding work that positively effects lives
- Company Laptop and Cellphone
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Travel, Mileage Reimbursement or Car Rental Coverage
- Company Paid Home Internet Service
The Outside Sales/Partner Support Specialist must have a proven ability to form multiple customer relationships resulting in long-term, repeat business. We have a strong preference for candidates who have been responsible for motivating audiences to embrace the need for assessment-driven performance.
Additional requirements of the Outside Sales/Partner Support Specialist:
- 1-2 years of consultative selling experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Education, or additional related field experience
- Strong presentation skills (to a variety of group sizes)
- Prior experience working in the vocational training and/or education industries, preferred
- Having a valid driver's license
- Ability to pass a background check, including a credit screening
As an Outside Sales/Partner Support Specialist for Ascend Learning, you will present information to audiences of varying sizes, providing instruction and material in an energizing and persuasive manner. You will work with customers via telephone conversations, electronic correspondence, or in person.
Additional responsibilities for the Outside Sales/Partner Support Specialist include:
- Following-up on customer needs, as requested
- Building and maintaining strong, high-quality relationships with customers
- Striving to increase the size of your account base and sales volume
- Maintaining business expense submissions for reimbursement
- Traveling as frequently as necessary within your territory to meet and surpass your regional sales goals
Ascend Learning is a world-leading education technology company serving healthcare and other high-growth career industries. We produce unique content, software and great student results. Through our rigorously researched assessments, continuous analytical benchmarking and broad and unique range of learning tools, we provide customized education for everyone. We assist universities, colleges and businesses in educating students-from the beginning of undergraduate studies and throughout their professional careers.
With our help, students learn better and faster.
We're not just about getting people educated, we're about preparing people for the real world-our students are the everyday people who help you every day. Our family of leading technology based education businesses includes: ATI Nursing Education, Jones & Bartlett Learning, ATI Allied Health, NHA, NASM, Boston Reed, ClickSafety and ExamFX
iCIMS Social Distribution
- 3 years ago - save job