Responsible for generating business through qualified leads for assigned area. Provides consultation and direction to team members which includes building external business leads and relationships to position the company as the leader in services and provider of choice in the market.
"Sales leadership is about more than just sales. Superior care is our main objective. That's why we provide our sales teams with advanced sales tools that provide access to real-time clinical data. Every outcome is backed by facts that create a strong sales initiative. You see firsthand the advantages of our Home Care Home Base system and how it provides our nurses with the time and flexibility to be with those who matter most - our patients.
As a Regional Sales Manager and an integral member of our team, you'll share in our success and be recognized for how far your support goes towards superior care. Your efforts to help us drive more patient referrals will position us to support more families in their journey towards change. Your approach will generate business by creating new relationships and enhancing those with existing patient families. You'll share what AseraCare Hospice is all about ' compassion, commitment and dignity. With that empowering message, you'll facilitate a broader knowledge of AseraCare Hospice's capabilities."
Discipline - Select All That Apply Sales & Marketing
* Bachelors degree
* Clinical, healthcare, or related degree, preferred
* Minimum three (3) years experience in outside sales, marketing, or related experience
* Experience in multi-facility long term care, home care, or managed care organizations
* Supervisory experience
* Ability to travel extensively
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Knowledge of Managed Care, Medicare, state specific Medicaid regulations and electronic referral management
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with changing priorities
* Experience with Microsoft office and aptitude to learn company specific systems
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels
Ready to bring your heart and expertise to an award-winning team that feels more like a family? Bring your passion for care to Golden LivingCenters. As one of the nation's leading providers of skilled nursing care and inpatient and outpatient therapies, we're dedicated to helping people live fuller, longer and more productive lives. Our Golden LivingCenters have won more AHCA/NCAL Quality Awards than any other post-acute healthcare provider. These awards are the nation's highest for distinguished achievement in post-acute care, and they reflect the compassion, commitment and quality orientation of our caregivers. Join us! Together, we're redefining the way care is delivered with an innovative, holistic approach that considers the 'whole patient' every time
1000 Fianna Way
Kansas City, MO
Kansas City, Missouri
Golden Living Corporate - 22 months ago