$55,000 - $80,000
Job Summary :
- Janicki Industries is looking for multi-talented Systems Administrator candidates to join our IT team at all levels of experience.
- The Systems Administrator at Janicki Industries will be responsible for installing, upgrading, and maintaining a wide range of systems, including Windows Servers (AD, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.), Windows clients, HP network, ESX Server / VMWare virtual machines, Backup and Disaster Recovery, and Phone Systems.
- We are a rapidly growing engineering and manufacturing company that specializes in large scale, high precision, composite tooling and parts for everything from jet fighters, to space capsules, to the world's fastest racing yachts.
- We are located in Skagit County at the base of the North Cascades Highway, and our location provides our employees with the best places to live in Western Washington, including the rural communities near Sedro-Woolley, and smaller cities like Bellingham and Anacortes.
- We have a 600+ employee, multi-site operation with 24/7 manufacturing facilities, and we are seeking candidates with experience in one or more of the following general areas:
o Storage / data management
o Microsoft Windows se rver/desktop administration
o Amazon Web Services
Ideal c andidate will be :
- Curious, excited to learn, and open to constant change
- Great at planning and managing small IT projects
- Able to work well in small teams with employees from technical and non-technical departments
- Analytical in their problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable working in our environment: primarily virtualized with VMWare, ESX server, Windows Servers, SAN storage, and the occasional Linux/AWS instances.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Associate degree
- We are especially looking for candidates who will bring an engineering approach to our IT team, so a Bachelor of Computer Information Systems, Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or very closely related field is preferred.
Please click on “Apply Now” to send your resume
- Employer Benefits
- Medical / Vision
- S hort- term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Wage DOE.
Or visit our website at: www.janicki.com/careers