Excess & Surplus Lines Agency Branch Manager
Job ID #: 81669
Functional Area: Underwriting
Company: 42151 - Chartis Inc.
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: 6-9 years
Relocation Provided: No
Travel Percentage: 0
Position responsibilities include:
1. Overall administrative management of Excess & Surplus Lines General Agent & Wholesale Broker Branch Office.
2. Production and profitability for business placed with excess & surplus lines companies represented.
3. Personally underwriting a book of excess & surplus lines business.
4. Develop production budgets for office and underwriters
5. Develop & oversee a marketing plan.
Managerial and underwriting background. Underwriting background preferable within the excess & surplus lines market.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
AIG Property Casualty is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.
AIG Life and Retirement is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
United Guaranty Corporation is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig