Description of the Job Duties:
1. Exercises a high degree of technical autonomy, while actively promoting and participating in cross-functional teamwork environments.
2. Performs analyses to develop document clarity, consistency, formatting and readability.
3. Takes a leading role in providing technical information concerning documents and document systems, and challenges current systems (advantages and limitations) to best utilize changes in document/written communication technologies.
4. Selects techniques to solve document and document system problems and makes sound recommendations.
5. Demonstrates and actively promotes high levels of professional technical writing discipline/rigor.
6. Has significant expertise in associated quality and document requirements and is thoroughly familiar with the pertinent regulatory requirements.
7. Is an influential team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and site objectives.
8. Responsible for submitting change request and follow up with reviewers.
List of Education/Experience/ Skills necessary to do the job
Bachelor's degree + 5 years of experience, or Master's degree + 3 years
Additional Job Specific Requirements:
B.S. / 5 years / Medical device or technical manuals / Microsoft / Tech Savvy (ability to use various business software like PDM and Sharepoint). Must have previous experience writing technical manuals, and highly prefer experience with medical device manuals.
Please be in contact as soon as possible for this urgent position.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com