The Audit Services Staff is responsible for performing operational and financial audit activities as directed, including documenting results for tests of financial controls for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and operational reviews of Omnicare business segments as well as assisting in any special projects requested by management.
• Conduct financial and operational audits to assess the effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records, and efficiency of operations.
• Gather, analyze, and document complex information. Examine evidence obtained during audits with respect to compliance with policies, adequacy of procedures, effectiveness of controls, and efficiency of information system practices. Execute testing based on audit objectives.
• Document evidence of testing in audit work papers.
• Supervise and lead less experienced staff on a periodic basis.
• Identify recommendations for improvements to existing systems and processes.
• Develop and maintain effective communication and rapport with audit team and all other Omnicare employees encountered during audits.
• Assist Audit Services management in internal projects and other requests from management that arise on a periodic basis.
Minimum (Required) Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance, or Management Information Systems; and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Recent college graduates would be considered eligible candidates for this position.
• Perform data analysis utilizing Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
• Express ideas and information, both written and verbal, in a clear and concise manner
• Excel in a team environment working effectively with others to complete projects and assignments
• Critically assess and respond to complex challenges and issues
• Recognize and respond with incremental effort and time to pressing matters and tight deadlines
• Demonstrate satisfactory understanding of financial and operational control methodologies and terminology (e.g. COSO framework), Sarbanes Oxley regulations and process and controls industry practices
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing task priorities and work situations
• Prior experience in public accounting or internal audit is a plus. Professional certification including, but not limited to, CPA, CIA or CISA is a plus. GPA of 3.0 (on a 4 point scale) or above is preferred.
• Prior experience in public accounting or internal audit
Same as above
Omnicare, Inc - 14 months ago
- 8 days ago
- 30+ days ago
Advanced Internal Auditor
W&S Life Insurance Company
Western & Southern Financial
- 20 days ago
Omnicare strives to be omnipresent in US nursing homes. The firm is the country's largest institutional pharmacy services provider,...