TO APPLY FOR THIS POSTION:
STEP 1 - Submit or Update the Individual Information Form (IIF) selecting this Job ID number ( 41037 ) as one of interest.
STEP 2 - Go to ( http://www.engilitycorp.com/careers/job-search.html ) Enter this Job ID number ( 41037 ) in the Job ID portion of the site and follow the instructions to complete the application processes and post your resume.
--- +++ The information in this posting has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Engility is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Engility provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Engility maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
Engility Corporation was formed in 2012 and is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. Our name is derived from "engineering" and "agility" and we employ great people who anticipate and move quickly to serve our customers. Engility has about 9,000 employees in locations throughout the United States and worldwide. Our professionals provide a broad range of technical, analytical, operational, training, security services and products to government and commercial customers At Engility, we conduct ourselves with the utmost of integrity, accountability and respect to honor our commitment to excellence in everything we do
Our core competencies include SETA support, professional services, education and training, operational support, logistics and international capacity development..
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
Degree Requirements: Bachelors Degree in Business Management or a related administrative discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
Relevant Experience : 8-10 years of related experience in logistics management with working knowledge of export control and compliance, preferably in the professional services industry. Four years experience in Foreign Military sales. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Duties include (but are not limited to):
We are seeking a full time Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Transportation Specialist. The FMS Transportation Specialist will perform day to day management of transportation issues. In addition, they will:
1. Liaison with procurement, suppliers, warehouse and freight shipping to ensure materials meet mission critical schedules.
2. Develop and implement division policies and procedures to insure compliance with import / export policies.
3. Prepare and track applications and other documentation relative to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) licenses, Technical Assistance Agreements (TAAs), and other agreements.
4. Develop and conduct training programs related to export compliance.
5. Provide support and advice regarding licensing requirements and related international issues on proposals, bids, and ongoing contracts.
6. Support International Travel Export Authorization requirements.
7. Maintain current knowledge of relevant regulations, procedures and practices.
8. Be responsible for providing the users, Commanders, and Royal Danish Navy (RDN) personnel with various inventory reports as required in both soft and hard copy, and coordinating the movement of equipment as directed by the RDN.
9. Document any changes to maintain accurate inventory database.
10. Require familiarity with warehouse operations and experience in the following activities: receiving, packing, shipping, stocking, inventory, and database management.
11. Manage the movement of equipment between vendors, sales outlets, storage facilities, and the various shipping locations/agencies, such as U.S. Postal, FedEx, DHL, and other transportation offices to include government TMO.
12. Develop procedures for support operations, material handling, repair processing, warranty, consumption, re-supply, procurements, accountability, Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL) delivery/tasking approval and hardware maintenance.
13. Coordinate notification to the Base Equipment Control Officers (ECO).
14. Participate in special projects as required.
Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long- and short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.