I measure my success as a Customer Service Office Clerk by the following:
- I adhere to front end accounting procedures, service desk and financial services procedures, ensuring accurate, efficient cash office operation.
- I follow front end accounting procedures, service desk and financial services procedures, ensuring accurate, efficient cash office operation.
- I strive daily to exceed my customers’ expectations by providing a positive first impression, determining actual needs, delivering real solutions, adding value where I can, and leaving the customer with a lasting positive last impression. I know by following the Reasor’s Service Model, I do make a difference.
- I respect my customer, and those I work with, and this empowers me to do my very best to deliver a quality customer experience for each customer, and to assist those I work with in doing the same.
- My fellow employees and I work to ensure that our department meets the high standards set out for us, and that we deliver on every aspect of the Reasor’s Value Proposition daily.
- My fellow employees and I follow Reasor’s policies and procedures as we go about our daily tasks knowing that this creates a safe and secure place to work and shop.
- My safety, my customer’s safety and the safety of those I work with is my first responsibility, and by following the procedures in place, and using the training provided, I go about my daily business mindful I have control over my safety and the safety of others.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and quickly.
- Ability to accurately count money.
- Adaptable to different situations and the ability to respond with flexibility to shifting priorities and rapid change.
- Ability to interpret, understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Moves, lifts, carries and places merchandise and supplies weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Frequent repetitive motion with hand(s) and arm(s), such as grasping, gripping and turning.
- Stands and/or walks frequently throughout shift.
- Visually locates merchandise and other objects, at near and/or far distances, as well as verifies information, often in small print.
- May be exposed to all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, ice and wind) as well as, inside work with variations in heat, cold, dust and humidity.
- May be exposed to cleaning solvents or other chemicals.
- May be exposed to latex, eggs, nuts, soy and wheat.
- Employment at Reasor’s may be contingent upon completion and our evaluation of a personality assessment, drug screen, employment reference check and criminal background check.
Reasor's - 2 years ago