USfalcon recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Linux Systems Administrator to work out of Aurora, Colorado.
This position is contingent upon award of the work.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field from an accredited institution. Eight (8) years of 8 years relevant experience may be substituted for education requirement.
• Four (4) years of relevant experience.
• Final Secret securtiy clearance required.
• Strong background in Systems Administration using Linux operating systems environment.
• Administration and authentication of domain services expereince.
• Must be willing and able to travel as required for installation support.
• Demonstrated ability to research and create detailed computing system documentation and operational guides/procedures.
• Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification.
• Solid knowledge base of VMware.
• Experience with Scripting using multiple languages (e.g. Korn shell, Perl, etc.)
• Understanding of Storage Area Networks (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS).
• Troubleshooting experience with Cisco switches and firewalls
• Demonstrated experience implementing computer security
• Demonstrated contributor on solution in the following areas: Patch Management, Anti-virus, and IAVA notices
• Other industry certifications (Security +, CISSP, Windows, Solaris, ITIL, etc).
• Ability to work with limited supervision and must be a selfstarter with initiative.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with a diverse user community in quick response situations.
• Responsible for supporting a heterogeneous mix of computing hardware and software platforms, including servers, workstations, and numerous COTS and customer software applications.
• Responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining Linux/Solaris/Windows servers, performing software installations and upgrades to operating systems and COTS and monitoring and tuning the system to achieve optimum levels of performance.
• Support a development environment providing end user support ranging from basic password resets to troubleshooting complicated system issues. A high degree of accuracy and detailed focus is required in the creation of the systems administration guides and procedures to ensure highly successful deliveries.
• Work without appreciable direction and exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments.
• Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
USfalcon provides integrated technology solutions to U.S. government clients world-wide in the National Defense, National Security and...