1. Will effectively direct and support foodservice operator selling activities, manage and establish sales strategies with accounts.
2. Develop solid relationships with customers.
3. Achieve and meet/exceed sales and budget volume, distribution, marketing and profit objectives within the geographic area while properly transacting trade dollars and maintaining expense budgets.
4. Ensure Blacksmith TPM is processed properly and effectively and manage deductions and general paperwork.
5. Oversee the execution of all promotional, business and sales issues.
1. BS/BA in Business or related field and a minimum of 5 years in Foodservice sales.
2. Aggressive selling skills with the ability to foodservice accounts, create strategies and close the sale.
3. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to independently develop strategic sales plans, proposals, present ideas and execute action plans.
4. Highly motivated self-starter with strong administrative and excellent communication and organization skills.
5. Intermediate or higher level of computer skills with ability to create effective presentations.
6. Demonstrate problem-solving skills, sound judgment and be highly motivated and a self starter.
7. Demonstrate training ability.
2. Proficient in the use of CRM/TPM and sales reporting/analytics software
1. Ability to travel.
2. Ability to obtain valid Drivers License and obtain reliable transportation for business travel.
3. Consistent and reliable attendance.
4. Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure situations.
It doesn't matter if Henny Penny is having hot flashes, Foster Poultry Farms never uses hormones (nor does it inject salt water into...